What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect and hold ?
The information collected by us varies depending on the nature of the enquiry. Generally, we collect personal information when an individual makes an enquiry about our products and/or services through our website. We may collect your name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, age or birth date, profession, occupation or job title, governmental identification details and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our employees or otherwise and information you provide to us through our call center, customer surveys or visits by our employees from time to time.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or
impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in
ways including :
• through your access and use of our website
• by telephone, letter, fax or email
• during conversations between you and our employees
• by contracting with us
• by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us
• completing surveys or providing feedback
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
• from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
• your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers) your employer
• existing customers where they tell us you are interested in our products and/or services
• publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
What happens if we cannot collect your personal information ?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen :
• we may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you;
• we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want; or
• we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information? We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes :
to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
• to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
• to provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
• to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
• to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to
• our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
• for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes of our Company, its related bodies, contractors, employees or service providers;
• to provide your updated personal information to our related bodies, employees or
• service providers;
• to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
• to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority
Use and Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to :
Our employees, related bodies, contractors, employees or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants; suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies.
Direct Marketing Materials
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving electronic marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our distribution list.
How can you access your personal information?
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you, a quote will be given upon request. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
What is the process for enquiring about a potential breach of privacy? If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will deal with the complaint in accordance with our then current Complaints Handling Procedure.
As our website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
Arcade Games Sydney
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.